Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 251

Thread: The Newer And Better Quotes Of The Day..

  1. #241
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm back.. I hope everyone had a nice Hoilday.. Everything was good here even though we got three more inches of snow. I know you guys up in Michigan got hit harder but you are use to that right??? Lol, Anyway here is one for today:

    " I am a champion standing over the shadow of my former self."
    Written in 2008 by Adam Johnson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #242
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just hope this week keeps moving right along.. Here is one for today:

    " To find a direction in life you first must have a goal to achieve and have motivation to drive you towards achieving that goal."
    Written in 2008 by J. Arnold

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #243
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well one more day till the weekend and like all weekends for me there is a lot to be done. Well here is one for today:

    " This is my only shot at life, so I'm not going to go down without a fight. I'd rather live with the consequences of my actions rather than the regrets of my inactions."
    Written in 2008 by Prosenjit Mitra

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #244
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope you hasd a wonderful day on your anniversary

  5. #245
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks we did until my husband **** up my new car.. I really hate this snow. It isn't that bad I can fix it myself which I plan on doing this weekend if the weather lets up. Just a couple of dents that I think, hope, and pray will pop back out. Anyway on too something better here is a quote for today:

    " I never allow fear to dictate what I can do, but I do allow for it to teach me something."
    Copyright ? 2008 Kathlin L. Panteah


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #246
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Russell1:
    Thanks we did until my husband **** up my new car.. I really hate this snow. It isn't that bad I can fix it myself which I plan on doing this weekend if the weather lets up. Just a couple of dents that I think, hope, and pray will pop back out.


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Buckeye fans, got the winter BLUE's?

    Well then stop right now, no need to turn RED in the face cuz Wingy has a special one time offer.
    Wanna learn how to drive in snow.

    Call: LOL-555-HAHA
    Michigan Wolverine Driving school.
    Comes with free dent puller for Buckeye fans!
    (All others need not apply)

    Have a Great Day,
    Wingy

    Hey Dawny,

    I really am sorry to hear about your new car!
    Be careful out there more snow on the way today!
    Love ya,
    Gregg

    One more thing, if the dent is on a flat surface, try using a plumber's friend!
    (Thats a toilet plunger for you Buckeye fans!)

  7. #247
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the handy dandy tip there Gregg. But we bought the Ding King as seen on TV and I hope that works. Just need to wait until it warms up a little bit. It is actually on a body line.. So I hope and pray it comes out. Anyway here is one to get the week started:

    " Everyone's a fighter. Believe in yourself, fight for what you believe in and wake up and live."
    Written In 2007 by Jodie W.

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #248
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Tuesday and it is the day that is just there... I can't wait for Friday.. Well here is one for today:

    " Endurance is the spirit which can bear things, not simply with resignation, but with blazing hope. It is a quality which keeps a man on his feet with his face to the wind. It is the virtue which can transmute the hardest trial into glory because beyond the pain, it sees the goal."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #249
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Wednesday... Don't know how good it will be. I have to go to court today because I tried to do the right thing. Oh well. I didn't do anything wrong but I have to tesify for the state of Ohio... Anyway here is one for today:

    " A determined person doesn't find it hard to succeed; they find it hard to stop trying."
    Written in 2008 by Allen Steble

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #250
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea it is Thursday one more day till the weekend... Here is one for today:

    " You are in this world to create history either for yourself or for this world. The choice lies with you."
    Written in 2008 by Vibhore Jain

    Have A gReat Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic